[Twisted-Python] spawnProcess() for win32 (newbie)

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:43:28 EST 2005

spawnProcess is imlemented for win32eventreactor, but it is buggy. It may
work fine for many things, but in my experience occasionally stdout or
stderr have portions of output missing. I have spawnProcess implemented for
the IOCP reactor at /branches/justinj/issue1008, but am not quite ready to
merge to trunk. Unfortunately that's the state of the win32 world at this
time.
 -Justin