[Twisted-Python] twistedmatrix.com gets a touch-up

T. Peter Herndon tpherndon at optonline.net
Thu May 5 11:18:18 EDT 2005

It looks good in Safari 2.0, I like the color splashes.  The
newsentry divs could stand to have the published date in the entry
title.  But then, if no news updates are posted for a while, the page
would start to look old and crufty.  E.g., New Viewer:  "Hmm,
Twisted.  Nice website.  Oh, wait -- project must be dead, since the
last news entry was published 18 months ago.  Oh, well, never mind."
So, if you do put dates in, somebody needs to write news entries
regularly (not necessarily frequently, just regularly).

My 2 cents,

---Peter Herndon