[Twisted-Python] test_adbapi under twisted 2.0 on win32

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Tue Mar 29 00:31:28 EST 2005

I've installed twisted 2.0 and Python 2.4 on my winxp test box and I've
also installed the following packages:

postgresql 8.0
mysql 4.1
psycopg 1.1.2
mxTools 2.0 (needed by psycopg)
mysql-python 1.2.0

The mysql test ran without a problem but I had to modifiy the pgsql
test so it would work -- I needed to add host='localhost' to
psycopg.connect() call.

With that change it ran fine.

I'll be working on testing firebird, gadfly and sqlite hopefully
tomorrow.

Also on my todo list is to create a win32 buildbot for twisted 2.0

---
Bear
http://code-bear.com

http://www.osafoundation.org