[Twisted-Python] Twisted a4 releases

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:21:56 EST 2005

I released a4 tonight, which includes fixes for all known
release-critical issues, notably the problem with installing on Python
2.2.

Please take a look and verify that this release is worthy of going out
For Real. Also thanks to Tim Stebbing for pushing the Big Red Release
Button and providing his dialup connection for the release tonight ;-)

http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash