[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted website redesign

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sat Mar 19 16:38:20 EST 2005

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005, Nicola Larosa wrote:
> Unless one sets the browser default background color to something
> different from white. :-) It' surprising how many web developers still
> *don't* do this. They should. ;-)

I committed a styleseet change that sets the entire background to white,
although I'm not entirely sure whether that's what you're suggesting
(the alternative is coming up with text colours that go with every
possible choice of background color though ;) )

Can further website look-n-feel issues go to the bugtracker at
http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/ please? Mark them as topic "website" and
assign them to hypatia.

Thanks,

Mary