[Twisted-Python] Creating a dynamic FTP server

Jason Rust jrust at rustyparts.com
Mon Mar 14 17:26:52 EST 2005

Hi,
I've been poking around in the code and documentation for a bit now and wanted
to see if the following project would be doable with twisted before I
actually started coding it:

We want a FTP server where all the files and directories are "virtual."  The
actual files would be in a database and the folders shown to a user would be
based on the time of day and who the user is.  When getting or putting a file
it would pull or put it into the database backend.

Would something like this be possible with the twisted FTP module?
Thanks,
-Jason