[Twisted-Python] How to uninstall Twisted 2.0?

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Mon Mar 14 16:13:53 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I just installed Twisted 2.0.0a2 only to find it incompatible with the
application I wanted. Now I need to go back to version 1.3 or whatever
is the latest stable release before 2. Can I just install 1.3 over 2.0?
How can I uninstall version 2, there's no prepared mechanism for this
described where I can see it.

TIA

Unclassified NewsBoard Forum --> newsboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)