[Twisted-Python] Twisted 2.0 prerelease (close!!)

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Fri Mar 11 19:37:50 EST 2005

Christopher Armstrong wrote:

>Despite the crappy web presence, this is a real 2.0 prerelease. I will
>try to get this published to the web site by this weekend.  Please
>download anything relevant to you and give it a try, and be sure to
>post your experience to this thread even if it went smoothly.
Built fine on FreeBSD, but I wound up having a problem with the older
version of Zope (ZopeX3-0.0m4) whose interfaces were not compatible with
Twisted (crashed somewhere deep in twisted trying to manipulate
something in the interface module IIRC), once the old Zope was removed
and replaced with a later version of Zope (ZopeX3-3.0.0c1) everything
ran fine.

Have fun,

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder