[Twisted-Python] Re: More on PB Copyable Errors

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:01:29 EST 2005

Dave,

Can you comment again on what you think should be done here?  I'd like
to get this functionality into 2.0 if possible.  If you're okay with
my patch than I will try to get the tests written before the release.
Otherwise I'm wondering if there is an alternative implementation that
can be added before the release.  I'd prefer not having to maintain
local mods to Twisted.

As a reminder for anyone else reading this, this is related to
http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue844.

Thanks.
Justin