[Twisted-Python] multicast multi-listen not working or just not working on OSX?

jarrod roberson jarrod.roberson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:14:44 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:51:19 -0500, Itamar Shtull-Trauring
<itamar at itamarst.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 16:19 -0500, jarrod roberson wrote:
>
> > I got zope.interface installed and everything is working but I am
> > getting lots of exceptions related to unicode and what not.
>
> There's a reason it's in the sandbox.

:-)

Thanks for the help, I have a basic twisted mDNSListener working now
in very few lines of code.
When I get the mDNSResponder finished I will post that back to
community. Maybe it might even make it into twisted proper :-)

When I get it a little more full features I will post links to my code
for other peoples use.