[Twisted-Python] deferreds and hung connections

Lenny G Arbage alengarbage at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 23:00:29 EST 2005

--- Christopher Armstrong <radeex at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's just a regular errback. Handle it with
> d.addErrback(myHandler).

  Thanks Christopher.  I made the newbie mistake of
not always returning from my chained call/errbacks, so
I wasn't seeing this.  But after fixing that, it works
just as described.  Very slick.

  I've spent some time (in a previous life) doing
libasync coding, and twisted compares very favorably
(and doesn't have to go through so many hoops since it
relies on python language goodness that C doesn't have
by default).  Nice stuff.

  Lenny