[Twisted-Python] Twisted 2.0 prerelease (close!!)

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Wed Mar 9 15:09:54 EST 2005

Christopher Armstrong wrote:

>So I did a Twisted 2.0 prerelease.
>  http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix/2.0/
>There is now a TwistedSumo tarball, which contains Twisted and all of
>its subprojects as well as Zope Interface. Thanks to James Knight for
>providing the setup.py for this.
>Despite the crappy web presence, this is a real 2.0 prerelease. I will
>try to get this published to the web site by this weekend.  Please
>download anything relevant to you and give it a try, and be sure to
>post your experience to this thread even if it went smoothly.
TwistedSumo install went smoothly installing on Gentoo AMD64 as an
unprivileged user, TwistedSNMP test suite runs fine.  Much larger
internal project also seems to run fine once I updated Nevow to latest
SVN to eliminate the large number of deprecation warnings.

Thanks for all the work, everybody,

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
                              PyCon is coming...