[Twisted-Python] Twisted 2.0 prerelease (close!!)

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:34:35 EST 2005

So I did a Twisted 2.0 prerelease.

  http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix/2.0/

There is now a TwistedSumo tarball, which contains Twisted and all of
its subprojects as well as Zope Interface. Thanks to James Knight for
providing the setup.py for this.

Despite the crappy web presence, this is a real 2.0 prerelease. I will
try to get this published to the web site by this weekend.  Please
download anything relevant to you and give it a try, and be sure to
post your experience to this thread even if it went smoothly.

Differences between this prerelease and the pre-prerelease:
 * It no longer includes *.pyc or *.bak files
 * It includes loreified documentation
 * All version numbers should be correct (according to distutils,
package.__version__, and README files)
 * It includes the LICENSE file
 * Probably other stuff

Have fun,

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash