[Twisted-Python] How could I distinguish each TCP connection?

Eric Hsu nkeric at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:50:34 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm familiar with the thread-style network programming (create a single
thread for each connected client).
With twisted, how could I know which client I'm talking to? (or, how could I
maintain the connections list?)

I'm thinking of creating a Client object to represent each connected client
Could I save the transport to the Client object so that I can retrive that
transport back to talk to a specific client?

Please point me to somewhere I could find the answer or enlighten me with
some sample code, thanks in advance!

- Eric