[Twisted-Python] Using Deferreds

Kevin Smith kevin at electricanvil.com
Thu Jun 16 21:31:00 EDT 2005

Getting my feet wet with Twisted and I've got a couple of questions
regarding Deferreds. To wit:

1) Is there a way to re-use Deferreds? It seems that a Deferred instance
is not usable after a callback has been triggered. When I try to trigger
a second callback on the same instance a AlreadyCalledError is raised.
Is there another approach I should be using?

2) I don't have a concrete reason for needing to do this, but is it
possible to remove a function registered as a callback from a Deferred?
I ask this question more out of curiosity rather than any practical need.

Thanks,
Kevin