[Twisted-Python] Logging to multiple files

Ian Duggan ian at ianduggan.net
Thu Jun 16 19:25:31 EDT 2005

Anyone have any examples of logging to multiple files using the twisted
logging framework? Ideally, I would like something like the logPrefix()
functionality, only instead of prefixing lines, it would cause output to go
to another logging source. Decorating classes, or using MixIns would be

Anything like that exist? I'm looking around in the code, but I'm getting
confused between twisted.python.log, twisted.python.logging and the event
archtiecture around the LogPublisher...