[Twisted-Python] Could I serve normal TCP and TLS services on the same port?

Eric Hsu nkeric at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:57:59 EDT 2005

Hi Justin!

BIG THANKS for your clarification! That really enlightened me :D

Then, here is the last question which is more related to twisted:

Does twisted already have support(libs, classes, api...) for "turning
TLS on within a normal TCP connection"? Is there any sample code or
tutorial I could learn from, or could you please point me to somewhere
I could find more information?

Big thanks again! :) :)

- Eric