[Twisted-Python] Problem: spawnProcess() never ending when installSignalHandlers=False

Matt Feifarek matt.feifarek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 23:40:06 EDT 2005

You're right; I stand corrected. What it DOES say is this:

ValueError: signal only works in main thread

Somebody here in the list or maybe on #twisted told me about the
installSignalhandlers, I guess I must have conflated the two
directives. It's been so long that I don't remember. As I said, I'm
using this on 3 servers right now to serve thousands of image requests
and convert them on the fly if necessary.

Oh well. Time to find a new way.

Thanks very much for your help.