[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] r14219 - Add LowLevel HTTP Client code (based on the OSAF zanshin), with support for Basic and Digest authentication. Documentations and unittests to come.

Jp Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Mon Jul 25 17:55:56 EDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:02:51 -0600, David Reid <dreid at wolfwood.twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>Author: dreid
>Date: Mon Jul 25 14:02:50 2005
>New Revision: 14219
>
>Added:
>   trunk/twisted/web2/client/
>   trunk/twisted/web2/client/__init__.py
>   trunk/twisted/web2/client/auth.py
>   trunk/twisted/web2/client/http.py
>Modified:
>   trunk/twisted/web2/http_headers.py
>Log:
>Add LowLevel HTTP Client code (based on the OSAF zanshin), with support for Basic and Digest authentication.  Documentations and unittests to come.

I've reverted this, since it broke a couple of the existing web2 unit tests.

Just as a reminder, current Twisted development policy dictates that: new feature development should occur in a branch, not in trunk; branches should be reviewed by at least one other core developer before being merged into trunk; and all new features should come with unit tests.

If anyone needs any help figuring out the technical details (how to make or merge branches in svn, etc), #twisted and this mailing list are always around to help.

Not following this policy (or introducing test suite regressions) makes it highly likely that the commit will be reverted.

Thanks,

Jp