[Twisted-Python] XMPP/Jabber server using Twisted

Ralph Meijer twisted at ralphm.ik.nu
Mon Jul 18 14:32:23 EDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 02:05:20PM -0400, Jeremy Redburn wrote:
> I am looking into coding up a simple XMPP server in Python to accept
> simple XML-RPC calls. I was wondering if there was any sort of "Hello
> World" client and server examples,

Not yet, unfortunately, but I'm willing to help you out. Either in
#twisted or via Jabber (<xmpp:ralphm at ik.nu>).

> or if there is active work being done on XMPP support in Twisted?

Yes. I'm working on it. Currently, I'm busy reworking the interaction
between the Xish module and the Jabber module in Words. Then, I'll add
TLS and SASL support (using patches by Tofu), and hopefully work on
documentation afterwards.

--
Groetjes,

ralphm