[Twisted-Python] conch example of sftp

Paul Swartz z3p at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jul 13 01:26:54 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 01:28 -0300, Gustavo Rahal wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone has or know where I can find sftp code examples? AFAIK conch
> is able of doing files transfers over a ssh connection.
>
> I know it may appear that I'm laisy but I don't have much experience
> with twisted nor conch and the documentation is not that good.

The best examples are the cftp client, which lives in
twisted/conch/scripts/cftp.py, and the tests, which live in
twisted/conch/test/test_cftp.py and
twisted/conch/test/test_filetransfer.py

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask here on the list.
-p
--
       Paul Swartz
(o_    http://z3p.livejournal.com/  _o)