[Twisted-Python] Reminder: Australian Twisted Sprint #2: 19th - 21st August 2005, Sydney

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Jul 11 01:33:44 EDT 2005

Hey folks,

Still no final word on exactly where in Sydney this sprint will be held,
but it *will* be held and will be on these dates, so I'm posting again
to give people time to book flights before they get expensive.

I've made a grant application to Linux Australia to fund some of the
sprint, but this is not guarenteed to go through. Watch this thread for
details:
http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/linux-aus/2005-July/msg00216.html

We would very much appreciate people letting us know via the wiki if
they are definitely or maybe coming so that we have a good idea of
numbers when scouring for venues.

--- Announcement ---

Following the success of the Twisted sprint in Hobart in April, we're
having a second sprint.

Dates: Friday 19th - Sunday 21st August 2005

Location: Sydney (venue not yet known)

As with last time, there will be no attendence charge and sprinters will
be taking care of their own accommodation and transport. Once we have a
venue we'll have some suggestions.

We'll be working on code and documentation hopefully destined for the
Twisted Subversion repository. People not really familiar with Twisted
are welcome but will probably at least want to have the basics down by
the time of the sprint.

More details will be announced here, also see the wiki at
http://users.puzzling.org/users/mary/TwistedSprint/moin.cgi/FrontPage
People interested in coming should update
http://users.puzzling.org/users/mary/TwistedSprint/moin.cgi/SprintAttendees
and email me, so that we have an idea of numbers.

-Mary