[Twisted-Python] SuxElementStream error

Milan Avramovic milan at datagate.net.uk
Wed Jul 6 13:43:56 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've got a problem with Twisted, and I haven't seen it mentioned on the list
in the last year (some sort of search would definitely help tho...)

Anyway, when trying to run PyMSNt jabber transport, I get following error:

File "/usr/inet/jabberd/PyMSNt-0.9.3/src/utils.py", line 97, in parseString
    es = SuxElementStream()
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Now, on PyMSNt some people started talking about missing libraries, so here's
the question:

Which libraries does Twisted rely upon?

I've got a Solaris box, manually patched up, so concrete library names will be
much appreciated. Also, I've manually compiled python 2.4.1, however whole
python build process seems to just swallow errors, so I'm a bit miffed here.

All help appreciated.

--
Kind regards,

Milan Avramovic, System Engineer
DataGate - http://www.DataGate.co.uk
Tel: +44 8700 119090, Fax: +44 8700 119080

DataGate Network Solutions Ltd.

If you're not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender by telephone on
+44 (0)8700 11 90 90