[Twisted-Python] Re: O'Reilly book on Twisted coming in October

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Mon Jul 4 18:20:36 EDT 2005

Abe, this is great to hear! Congratulations and very best of success to
you and the book. I for one will be looking to buy it ASAP.

P.S. - Apparently your blogging software is based on PHP rather than
Twisted. :-/ From your link, I just get an error "Error establishing a
database connection. This either means that the username and password
information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact
the database server at localhost."

Best regards,
Ed Suominen