[Twisted-Python] O'Reilly book on Twisted coming in October

Sebastian Schulze flashbuster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:22:15 EDT 2005

Whhee, what a good news! I'll definitly buy this one.
Please inform us when your book is avaiable on amazon.com (or elsewhere).

I have two questions: Does it cover all the changes done with Twisted 2.0 or
is it based on a prior version?
Is there a way of getting an autographed version, that would be nice :-)