[Twisted-Python] O'Reilly book on Twisted coming in October

Abe Fettig abe at fettig.net
Mon Jul 4 13:47:50 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that O'Reilly is going to publish my book on
Twisted. It's scheduled for release in October. The working title is
Twisted Network Programming Essentials.

I've been working on this book since the end of last year, but I've been
waiting to announce it until I knew that it was definitely going to be
published in the reasonably near future. At this point it's in the
editing stage, and O'Reilly has put it on their production schedule for
an October release. So spread the word - there's a Twisted book coming!

For a description of what the book covers (and what it doesn't), see
this post on my weblog:

http://fettig.net/weblog/2005/06/30/my-book-on-twisted/

Thanks to all the Twisted developers for creating such an amazing
framework. The more I learn about Twisted (and I learned a lot while
writing this book), the more I'm impressed. I hope this book helps many
more people to get started with Twisted, and that it's the first of many
more books to come.

Abe