[Twisted-Python] Inheriting from both pb.Cacheable and pb.RemoteCache?

Steve Freitas sflist at ihonk.com
Wed Jan 19 01:47:43 EST 2005

Hi!

In the PB howto, it mentions that it's typical and fine to get bidirectional
synchronization between objects by inheriting from both pb.Copyable and
pb.RemoteCopy. Is the case the same when it comes to Cacheable?

I want a client to log in and grab attributes of objects as needed from the
server, and any changes made to the objects on either side ought to be
replicated on the other end. This looks like the way to accomplish that, but
I want to verify my suspicion before Twisted bends my brain again. :-)

Thanks!

Steve