[Twisted-Python] How to configure twisted web?

Mosas prabaharpython at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 15 05:24:08 EST 2005

Dear All,

     I have doubt when I installed twisted web.
After the installation twisted web Whether we need any
other webserver or not to run web programs?
     I normally run all the server side coding(perl
scripts,php scripts) the following path.
""  in
my machine. like that How I need to  run a perl
program in Twisted.
   I have confusion to give path details for mktap.
How I need to give path for mktap to run
like (
   I already gone through lot of twisted
documentation.  But now I am in need of some
practical guidance from this list.