[Twisted-Python] message: SSL connection shutdown possibly unreliable

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Sat Feb 19 18:23:09 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm calling transport.loseConnection() and I get these errors:

2005/02/20 00:11 CET [cpushare_protocol,0,127.0.0.1] /home/andrea/bin/i686/python/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/internet/tcp.py:203: exceptions.UserWarning: SSL connection shutdown possibly unreliable, please upgrade to ver 0.XX

The thing works fine anyway, but I'd like to know what could be going
wrong without calling set_shutdown. Does the "upgrade" refers to openssl
or pyopenssl? I've pyOpenSSL from CVS and a quite recent version of
openssl.

Thanks.