[Twisted-Python] Re: Persistence in browsers?

Tibi Dondera incoming at pronet-romania.com
Thu Feb 17 13:16:34 EST 2005

Thank you for your answers to my questions, I've been away for a while
and was unable to respond.

I will have no problem with the load on the server, because actually,
each client will be informed of a different event (or very few clients
will follow the same events), and not all events happen at the same time
(but the requirement that the system support lots of clients, and that
for every client, the response time must not be over 5 sec).

I will dig deeper into the twisted-web architecture, to see how "sending
to sleep" HTTP clients is supported.

Thanks again.
Tiberiu DONDERA