[Twisted-Python] Authentication with Perspective Broker and hashed password file

Dave Cook daverz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 05:30:20 EST 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:59:52 -0800 (PST), Jp Calderone
<exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:

>   To extend what Tommi is saying, you could implement your own login
> negotiation sequence for PB which does transfer a password over the

Once I understand things better I may do that.  Sorry for my
obtuseness, but I still don't understand why comparing against a hash
interferes with the way PB does things.  I guess I also need to do
some background reading on authentication mechanisms, though the
twisted docs don't give many details, and google isn't being helpful
right now.

Dave Cook