[Twisted-Python] async code structure question

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:21:44 EST 2005

Since I'm new to having to structure everything for async programming,
I thought I would see if my idea on how to restructure my code makes
sense.

Say I have a class with several functions that are called in order.
Each function relies on the results of the previous function in order
to proceed.  To write this asynchronously, do I chain them together so
that each function is called as a deferred, with the callback pointing
to the next function and so forth down the list?

Chris