[Twisted-Python] Suggestion for Deferred docs

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Feb 9 15:20:44 EST 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005, snacktime wrote:
> I know this would have helped me, maybe it would others.

It probably will, thanks. Any chance you can file it as a bug (level
"bug" or "feature"), whatever you think is appropriate, and assign it to
me, user hypatia? The bug tracker is at [1].

In the bug, mention the URL of the document you're talking about -- I've
changed the async howto quite a lot in SVN and I need to know whether
you're talking about the release version or not (incidently, you can see
the SVN version of the docs at [2]).

Thanks a lot,

Mary

[1] http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/