[Twisted-Python] New user questions

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 00:05:20 EST 2005

> You need to look at the section on writing protocols. The finger
> tutorial is a good thing to start with. You can completely ignore the
> parts about plugins. As for the application framework, you can pretty
> much just copy&paste example code, you probably don't need to get into
> the details.

I looked at the docs for writing servers and applications, that part
was pretty easy.  What I don't understand yet is how to write a server
that calls a function that blocks.  I'm assuming I will have to use
Deferreds?  Will have to spend some time looking at the examples on
this and then I might have some more questions...:)

Chris