[Twisted-Python] HTTP client should be more tolerant?

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Thu Feb 3 18:02:02 EST 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 05:36:19PM +0200, Markus Stenberg wrote:
> As initial disclaimer, PLEASE change your FAQ about bug reporting - nobody
> really wants to correctly report bug by first joining on some random
> mailing list (OR allow moderated non-member postings, but we all know how
> much spam THAT will drag in).

It doesn't seem to be common knowledge, but Mailman allows you to subscribe
to a list, then set your subscription as "no mail", so that you are allowed
to post (because you're a subscriber), but you don't get a flood of mailing
list traffic in your inbox.

(But yes, the FAQ in SVN already says to use the tracker at
http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/)

-Andrew.