[Twisted-Python] Receiving a root from a pb client

Micky Latowicki ml.flex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 05:35:52 EST 2005

I don't see any response from the experts, so I'll say what I think:

No. There is no way. One side has to listen, the other has to connect.
You can make the network symmetric only by having both sides listen on
different occasions - that means that for the server to initiate a
connection, the client has to become a server itself.

This is how TCP works.

HTH.

On 21/12/05, william.lewis at uk.bnpparibas.com