[Twisted-Python] Integrate other API that uses select

Wolfgang Eichler Wolfgang.W.Eichler at gmx.de
Fri Dec 23 08:23:11 EST 2005

Hi,

newbie question:

I would like to integrate another c-api, that uses select ( for some tcp - connection );

If I could extend this c-api, to question for the bit-arry it uses for the select, could I enter this in the twisted framework to get the control, if some event for these sockets are coming in and then notifiy the  c-api to handle the events on his sockets.

The aim is to keep the single waiting point in twisted and not being forced to poll on the c-api.

Thanks for any help ...

Wolfgang