[Twisted-Python] Use python logging module with Twisted log

Mon Aug 29 10:29:39 EDT 2005

G'day,

I've created an xmlrpc server with twisted and was wondering if it would
be possible to use twisted logging and the python logging module
together. This because  the xmlrpc server uses a 'back-end' that
contains python modules that are also used by other processes/servers.

It should be possible if a twisted handler for the python logging module
existed ... it would then be a case of attaching the twisted handler to
the logger and the connection would be established.

Before I take on this task myself, I wonder if someone else has created
such a handler or maybe has some other/better way of interconnecting to
the python logging module?

BTW .. where can I find some (detailed) documentation on the twisted
logging system use?

Regards,
Remi Cool