[Twisted-Python] Trial: The Volunteering

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Aug 22 17:22:25 EDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> I'm more than happy to discuss big changes.  I have a largish patch
> that Robert Collins and I worked on at the .au sprint.  The changes
> separate dry run from the main tree, and are a step towards separating
> the code that runs tests from the code that finds tests.  Tell me
> where you want it mailed.

Not that it's likely that I personally will be reviewing it in any shape
or form, but why not move it onto a subversion branch? I gather people
are slowly moving in that direction, and it does at least potentially
allow people to call "halt this madness!" when they see your commits
rather than when they see a big change land in trunk.

(It might also be useful eventually to be able to specify that the
buildbot tests run over at least some branches?)

-Mary