[Twisted-Python] Trial: The Volunteering

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon Aug 22 08:23:26 EDT 2005

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:47:58 -0700, Jonathan Lange <jonathan.lange at gmail.com> wrote:

>I would like to become the official maintainer of Trial again.

Excellent.  Please allow me to officially present you with the ceremonial lead albatross ;-).

I believe the main direction that Trial has to go in, to wit, removing all reactor-spinning calls, requires first that all Twisted unit tests which call wait() or deferredResult() or the like be converted to instead return Deferreds.

This is probably a pretty big effort so feel free to harrass individual project maintainers; but please consider coordinating that effort.