[Twisted-Python] Re: twisted-compliant interactive interpreter

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Aug 10 08:24:28 EDT 2005

Jp Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> writes:

> Note in particular the absence of raw_input(), which will segfault
> as often as not, when invoked in a non-main thread.

I think this is fixed in Python CVS (and somewhat in 2.4.1)...

  We did requirements and task analysis, iterative design, and user
  testing. You'd almost think programming languages were an interface
  between people and computers.                    -- Steven Pemberton
          (one of the designers of Python's direct ancestor ABC)