[Twisted-Python] P2P Discovery

van Aswegen, Marinus (ZA - Johannesburg) mvanaswegen at deloitte.co.za
Thu Apr 28 06:27:59 EDT 2005

Hi Guys

I've got a basic UDP broadcaster working now to inform other P2P
clients. This obviously only works on the local
segment. Any suggestions how I could broadcast outside the segment.
Multicast in python seems quite clunky and unreliable ?

Regs

/marinus

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that must be accessed and read by visiting our website and viewing the webpage at the following address: http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer.  The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002.  If you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to ClientServiceCentre at Deloitte.co.za.