[Twisted-Python] Dynamic listening to UDP ports?

Torbjörn Einarsson torbjorn at einarssons.se
Tue Apr 26 19:01:29 EDT 2005

Well, the examples always use reactor.listenUDP(port,proto). Can I get rid
of the listenUDP, since I don't want to listen to a port?

I tried with just creating a protocol instance and using
self.transport.write() inside it but then the transport was None.

Sorry for being slow in grasping this, but the manual is very terse...