[Twisted-Python] Foreign event loop friendly reactor

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 17 06:11:19 EDT 2005

Bob Ippolito wrote:
> should have a thread-using reactor that integrates with foreign event
> loops, so I wrote one and committed it
> (twisted.internet.threadedselectreactor).

I wonder if anyone could be tempted into whipping up a minimal wx
example with this new reactor?  We've got 5 days left to finish a mountain
of code for a conference demo in San Francisco - a robust wx/twisted
app is just part of this.  We're currently spawning a thread from within
wx.  It works ... but it sounds like we'd be better off with things reversed
as above.

Darran Edmundson (darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au)
ANU Supercomputer Facility Vizlab
Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 2600
tel: +61 2 6125-0517  fax: +61 2 6125-5088