[Twisted-Python] UDP asynchronous communication

Adrian Libotean adrian.libotean at asylum-studios.ro
Sun Apr 10 11:38:42 EDT 2005

Trust me I've read the document and after:

reactor.listenUDP(...)
reactor.run()

the *client* just waits for incoming traffic.
I know that Twisted is not supposed to be like that. But please take a
moment and read this:
http://twisted.sourceforge.net/TwistedDocs-1.1.0/howto/udp.html#auto3
before you give me a *prebuilt* answer. Thank you.