[Twisted-Python] Re: UDP File Copy

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Wed Apr 6 18:31:04 EDT 2005

It also bears mentioning that Glyph's nascent Q2Q library does precisely
what has been described in this thread: implement TCP-like transmission
controls on top of UDP to allow you to punch a hole through NAT. Except Q2Q
also does SSL, and is tied to JUICE (by far the easiest protocol API I've
ever seen in my life), so it's much cooler than just spewing UDP packets :)

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org/

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
 -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_