[Twisted-Python] Creating an NT Service for a twistd script

Grant McDonald gmcdonald at infocomp.com
Mon Apr 4 01:02:24 EDT 2005

Cory,

I did read your readme thoroughly and it only specifies the application of
the patch for py2exe version 0.5.4. As I am currently using 0.5.0 (i thought
that this fell within the py2exe 0.5+ category but perhaps i am mistaken) i
did not apply the patch. Is this what is causing the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Grant