[Twisted-Python] How can I call internet.MulticastServer() to enable listenMultiple?

jarrod roberson jarrod.roberson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:28:44 EST 2005

I am refactoring and repacking all the ZeroConf / MulticastDNS stuff I
have seen and been re-writing to be a "Service" I want to be able to
start it from a .tac file.

I can't find any documenation of explict example of how to start it
using internet.MulticastServer()

here is what I am trying

<snip imports and other housekeeping code>

zc = zeroconf.DebugZeroConfService()
serviceCollection = service.IServiceCollection(application)

when I do this I get the