[Twisted-Python] Fwd: [Twisted-commits] r11721 - revert r11685

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:35:24 EDT 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:08:46 -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring
<itamar at itamarst.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 10:49, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> 1. twisted.web2 remains web2.
> 2. Move twisted.web (and any other security bugfix only packages, I
> guess) to a "deprecated" branch.
>
> Yes? No?

Don't bother moving twisted.web to a branch; the repository layout of
trunk is (will be) decoupled from how releases are done, and since
both will potentially be changed (e.g. for security) then I don't
think it should be in a separate branch.

And +1 on keeping the name twisted.web2.

---------+            http://radix.twistedmatrix.com