[Twisted-Python] Re: Implementing a custom FTP server

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:29:19 EDT 2004

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:23:50 -0500, Jason Stitt <jason at pengale.com> wrote:
> On Sep 7, 2004, at 5:21 AM, Michael Hudson wrote:
>
> Originally, twistd contained a hard-coded check that told me I was
> using Windows (the nerve!) and told me to use twistw (which, of course,
> didn't work).

If this happened to you, it's because you're not calling the right
thing. You should be calling the twistd in Python2X\Scripts (IIRC),
*not* Python2X\Lib\site-packages\twisted\scripts\twistd.py. If you use
the twisted-environment command line that's placed into your Start
menu, just typing "twistd" should work.

---------+            http://radix.twistedmatrix.com